TORONTO – The Ontario Council on Articulation and Transfer (ONCAT) has issued Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for new Ontario postsecondary credit transfer projects in Innovative Curriculum Delivery, Pathway Development, and Research Projects. Deadline: Jan 9, 2017 - extended to Jan 16, 2017.
Innovative Curriculum Delivery
ONCAT is seeking proposals for innovative projects that develop and implement strategies to enhance student mobility, expand opportunities for students to transfer, and increase postsecondary collaboration in order to contribute to the ongoing development of a more seamless PSE system in Ontario. The focus is on supporting the creation of new forms of innovative curriculum delivery that expand transfer opportunities for students through academic collaboration among institutions.
ONCAT is seeking proposals for innovative pathway development projects that develop and implement strategies to enhance student mobility, expand opportunities for students to transfer, and increase postsecondary collaboration in order to contribute to the ongoing development of a more seamless PSE system in Ontario. Preference will be given to projects that:
1) Create new pathways in subject areas where there is a high volume of students but a low volume of pathways;
2) Expand existing pathways, especially to enhance opportunities for transfer within a particular region or to refine previous curriculum analyses so that students receive additional credit;
3) Develop new pathways by conducting and applying a learning outcomes analysis;
4) Create new pathways for Indigenous students, in particular among colleges, universities, and Aboriginal Institutes; or
5) Create new pathways among French-language programs.
ONCAT is seeking proposals for research projects that will advance knowledge and understanding of the current state of student mobility and credit transfer in the province of Ontario. Preference will be given to projects that:
1) Provide insight into institutional processes required to support student mobility;
2) Illustrate and analyze promising practices in facilitating transfer and/or supporting transfer student success;
3) Generate and/or analyze new quantitative data on student mobility in the province; or
4) Contribute to our understanding of the student experience of transfer.
Submissions should include the following components:
(as an MSWord document)
(as an MSExcel document)
(as a pdf or scanned image)
NOTE: CVs of project team members may be requested as part of the proposal evaluation process.
Please submit the above documents by email to: email@example.com. Hard copies are not required. If you have questions about this RFP or require additional details, please contact Lena Balata, ONCAT Project Officer, at 416-640-6951 ext. 303, or firstname.lastname@example.org.