ONCAT’s work is to support the development of a transfer system that is easy to navigate and seamless for students.
To achieve this, we focus on different funding strategies to improve the system. We work directly with our many stakeholders to support not only research that improves transfer system planning, but also pathway development projects and institutional processes that meet the needs of students.
If you would like to learn more about our funding streams and how to apply, please access the following presentation.
- Faculty Fellowship: ongoing intake
- Seamless Transfer: ongoing intake
- Transfer Student Action Fund: ongoing intake
- Research Ideas Portal: ongoing intake
- Research Scans on Contemporary Issues in Transfer: ongoing intake
- Pathway Uptake and Outcomes - Institutional DataPilot: deadline: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- Transfer System Survey: Service Provider: deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020
To apply for funding, submit your application through ONCAT’s online application portal, where you can also preview the application questions.
For details about the funding streams, please review the pages linked above. If you would like to discuss your project before applying, please reach out to the staff member listed on the pages and in the portal as the contact for each initiative.